Lake Balkhash - Kazakhstan
One of my skills is writing "one-off" mathematical models and often this has been for environmentally sensitive areas.
I did this, for example, in the Okavango delta. Recently I have been modelling the effects of applying different Environmental Flows.
Some environmentally sensitive areas I worked include
- Tonle Sap Lake (Cambodia)
- Okavango Delta (Botswana)
- Lake Balkash (Kazakhstan)
- Danube Delta (Romania)
- Pripyat Marshes (Belarus)
- Tagus - eFlows (Portugal/Spain)
- Waller's Haven (UK)